SAP Certifications: The key to achieving technology value
Give your team a competitive edge – with software training certifications from SAP. Globally recognized, SAP certifications demonstrate that you have honed your skills through rigorous study and direct experience in your area of expertise. Find certificate training by area of focus and skill level to unlock greater value from your technology solutions – whether you are an SAP partner, customer, or user.
SAP HANA – Introduction
- Get an overview of SAP HANA SPS09 and in-memory computing.
- Build an analytic data model with native HANA modeling tools.
- Understand the different approaches to provision data into SAP HANA.
- Learn how to connect to SAP HANA and consume HANA models.
- Application Consultants and Modelers
- Project team members
- Reporting Tools and Analytics
- General business modeling experience
- Basic understanding of business system landscapes
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA SPS09
- Key concepts of SAP HANA
- Working with SAP HANA Studio
- Architecture of SAP in-memory computing
- Modeling with SAP HANA
- Attribute Views
- Analytic Views
- Calculation Views
- Overview of data provisioning in SAP HANA with the following tools:
- Flat file upload
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
- SAP Replication Server
- SAP Direct Extractor Connection
- Smart Data Access
- Smart Data Integration / Smart Data Quality
- Smart Data Streaming
- SAP HANA Interfaces to BI client tools, including:
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Office
- SAP Design Studio
- SAP Lumira
- SAP HANA enables business departments to analyze business as it happens. Individuals can create very flexible analytical models based on real-time data originating from business applications. Operational analytics is further enhanced with SAP HANA interfaces to BI client reporting tools, such as Microsoft Excel and SAP BusinessObjects BI.
- This two-day introductory course is for consultants, project team members and modelers who want to learn about this new technology. The course explains how to perform basic modeling and administrative tasks in the SAP HANA Studio. These tasks include data provisioning using several tools.
- In order to cover an end to end scenario, the participants will also learn how to connect to SAP HANA from SAP BusinessObjects BI 4 tools such as SAP BusinessObjects Analysis and SAP BusinessObjects Explorer.
To register for our IT training courses in London please call us on 07440631224 or send an email to email@example.com